Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Outcasts of Poker Flat

If you had to blame someone or something for the outcasts' deaths, who/what would you blame & why?
-Uncle Billy
-Citizens of Poker Flat
-Bad luck
-outcasts

If I were to blame someone or something for the outcast deaths I would blame the bad luck. I will blame it on the bad luck because Earth does now when a storm but it informs it when it is already coming or occurring. Also it is on the bad luck because sometimes you have a good luck and sometimes you just don’t that is just how life is. Also in the story it said that one day it snowed and then the sun came out. But a day before Tom left it snowed but it wasn’t that bad. But when he left the storm got really bad and the rest of the people died. So the weather was their bad luck. Unfortunately they barley got good luck. So in my opinion I think that I will blame it on the bad luck.

1 comment:

  1. You would blame it on bad luck? Don't agree with you but good ideas :]

    ReplyDelete