Monday, May 4, 2009

Adam's Diary

Each day I saw her she was like a beautiful flower. She talked and talked and never got tired. She got my attention when I first saw her. I barley talked to her because she was annoying. But I guess that's the way I started to like her because of what she said and what she did. She was so beautiful I never wanted to her to notice that I liked her. She named everything she saw. She really liked the moon and stars. I also liked them but I didn't want to catch her attention that much or else she won't leave me alone. All I could just think of her, he eyes were beautiful, her face it was beautiful like a rose in the garden.
Monday Noon: I saw that I was not as bright as Eve. She was so intelligent she just used new words each day. I was not that smart but as Eve talked to me I got a little smarter. We were to different people. We were different in every way.
Friday,tuesday, wednesday,thursday and today:It has been a lot of days that I haven't talk. I really missed her is like i almost died if I don't see her. I learned a lot from her. She was so intelligent I really liked her. Then i saw her naked she was trying to cover up but all I looked at was her pretty face. I think she liked me also and she missed me also.
After the Fall:
Forty Years Later: She had passed away. I missed her talking to me. Now I was alone I didn't see her pretty face nor her smile. I really missed her a lot. I was in her grave yard and I said was "Wheresoever she was, THERE was Eden."

No comments:

Post a Comment